miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2015

Last post!

Hi friends, today's post is some sadly, because is the last meet with the english blog guys. Before this english course I never write in blogspot or another app, just the basic facebook status. The blogspot experience is fun, share a post and ideas with my friends was a bit hard, because at first post took too long to write and I didn't know to explain my ideas. but each post gave me some training to share my voice with all of us.

Share ideas in this blog gave me a better skill in english writing, even i have much to improve, but i can write any text more clearly without difficulty.

Finally, in the future this blogspot experience will help me to have a themed blog, for example, botany, recipes of "raw food" or a more academic issues to interact with people of similar interests, whether political gender, education, maternity and labor conciliation, on all these issues, I wish I could write about the medicalization of bodies, because I think that all this can be reduced to this, this mean, how our bodies and our vital processes has been moved to the pathologizing and how difficult it is to reconcile our natural or lives in so masculinized more aware environments.



This last words to my english course friends, good vibes to all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario